Hey guys, well it's 2013, HAPPY NEW YEAR! As Sophie did a post about a fresh start and new years resolutions we thought of changing our blog. It's nothing major but as we have been inspired by other gorgeous blogs that we wanted to make a change. The whole meaning behind '12 tea-cups' is basically our 2 names added together.
We were originally known as 'Falling-Acorns' but that wasn't really reflecting us or our personalities. Now it is a bit more personal. The idea of tea-cups came about after spending ages on Facebook chat sending random words to each other until we came up it haha. We then thought about beautiful illustrations we could include on our blog, this brings me onto the image in our banner and our 'grab' image/link, this is an illustration by Mariya Paskovsky - "Tea Cup illustration2".
Furthermore we wanted to tell you a little bit about what is going to be included in our blog this year.
- Music of the month. This will basically be our favourite tunes and why we like them :-)
- Make-up. We are both inspired by makeup and i will be doing a lot more makeup looks, tutorials, reviews, hauls as i get inspired so much by the YouTubers like Zoella and Tanya Burr, but i have no guts to create an account at the moment.
- DIY. I guess when you think of DIY you think doing up your house, well yes it can be that but it can also be little things like making little vintage things etc, this will be fun :-)
- Favourites of the month. This will include anything that we loved in the month including clothes, make-up and books, etc.
- Photography. Get ready for a lot more personal photos this year. We both
loveabsolutely love photography, as i am currently taking it for a GCSE and we both want to take is for AS we think it would be a fantastic idea to start incorporating this into our blog.
- I also like the idea of including some of our Instagram pictures. This is where you basically post some of your Instagram pictures that you have taken over a period of time, kind o like a collage i suppose. I read this off of Lauren's blog which is here be sure to check her out and follow, please :-)