Saturday 20 October 2012

Sophie's OOTD: 1, 2, 3

Scarf: M&S
Shirt: h&m
Top: h&m
Shorts: h&m
Tights: Primark

Hello! Just want to apologise firstly for the rubbish photo quality, but it's the best I could do. I wore this outfit this morning when I went to a local craft fair with my parents. I love this time of year, when the community gets together and inspire others with their beautiful Christmas gifts etc. I saw so many lovely things today that I wish I had the talent to make. Unfortunately, I'm not very creative. I'm so jealous of Olivia's talents!

Anyways, onto the outfit. I adore this mustard scarf my mum got me for Christmas last year and this is the first time I've worn it this autumn. I love the contrast between the mustard and the grey, of my tshirt. I bought these tights along with a star pattern last year, but have never worn them before. I actually didn't mean to wear all of h&m by the way, haha.


I bought these beautiful little postcards at my favourite stall. I bought these beauties for 50p each, yay! I got chatting to the woman who designed them and she said she bases all her work on what her three teenage daughters say and do. I can't wait to put these postcards in the spare picture frames I have lying around.
This one is probably my favourite! I recommend checking out Caroline Kirton's website, because she has so many beautiful designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment